2020-09-23

from zero to hackaton

 https://medium.com/rocketml/from-zero-to-hackathon-in-three-days-fb4823c74822


In closing, from this experience I found a reserve of energy I never know I had; the kind of energy which can only be found when you have a deep interest and passion for the subject you are learning bolstered by the camaraderie of newly found friends and colleagues. I also found that you simply cannot learn in a vacuum and that requires the help of others to fully realize your potential. And that you need to be pushed and provided a goal to work toward and succeed. Finally, I learned that hackathons are probably the best opportunity any conference can provide for social and networking opportunities; so take advantage of them when the opportunity may arise.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu