CSTRSCCRP Ends In Error Rep-0124 Unable To Write To The Temp [ID 751482.1]
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version: 12.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 03-JUL-2010
On 12.0.4 in Production:
When attempting to run CSTRSCCRP Cost Rollup Reporting Errors with the following:
REP-0069: Internal error
REP-57054: In-process job terminated:Terminated with error:
REP--1870639101: MSG-00000: rollup_id = 260015
MSG-00000: Before CSTPSCEX.supply_chain_rollup 2008/09/30 17:46:47
MSG-00000: After CSTPSCEX.supply_chain_rollup 2008/10/01 05:33:04
MSG-00000: No loop found
REP-0081: Error during file I/O operation.
REP-0124: Unable to write to the temporary file.
REP-0002: Unable to retrieve a string from the Report Builder message file.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Select the McQuay Manufacturing Cost Analyst responsibility
Run the Report with the parameters listed above
Bug.5678464 ESC: SUPPLY CHAIN COST ROLLUP PROGRAM RUNS FOREVER FOR SOME ORG
The following justifies how the issue is related to this specific customer:
Supply Chain Cost Rollup Process
1. Fails due to 'ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero' for Phantom assemblies.
2. Exhibits very poor performance.
1. Download and review the readme and pre-requisites for Patch.5678464
2. Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying the recommended patch.
3. Apply the patch in a test environment.
4. Confirm the following file versions:
bom patch/115/sql CSTSCCRB.pls 120.13.12000000.6
bom patch/115/sql CSTSCEXB.pls 120.10.12000000.4
bom reports/US CSTRSCCR.rdf 120.6.12000000.5
You can use the commands like the following:
strings -a $BOM_TOP/patch/115/sql CSTSCCRB.pls |grep '$Header'
5. Retest the issue.
6. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.