Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
Global Temporary Table in a PDB - Where and how is the space consumption for a Global Temporary Table when created in a Pluggable Database ? In a 12c MultiTenant Database, each Pluggable Da...
Acum 2 zile