Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
Introducing Kevin Hudson - Kevin Hudson will be leading the ATG Product Management team. Kevin Hudson is a Senior Director in the Oracle Applications Technology Group. In addition ...
Acum 11 ore