Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
OpenSSL and mod_ssl Replacing Oracle Wallet and mod_ossl for EBS 12.1 - The use of mod_ssl is being phased in along with OpenSSL for the E-Business Suite 12.1 product line. Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 is migrating to O...
Acum o zi