Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
add_colored_sql - The following request appeared recently on the Oracle-L mailing list: I have one scenario related to capturing of sql statement in history table.. Like db...
Acum 13 ore