Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
August 2018 Update to E-Business Suite Technology Codelevel Checker (ETCC) - The E-Business Suite Technology Codelevel Checker (ETCC) tool helps you identify application or database tier overlay patches that need to be applied to yo...
Acum o zi