Exadata’s “secret sauce” for diﬀerent workloads
“DW / Reporing”
• Long running SQL statements
• Executed less frequently
• Secret Sauce: Smart Scans + Oﬄoading + Storage Indexes
• SQL statements should use full table scans + hash joins
• Short SQL statements
• Executed very frequently
• Secret Sauce: Flash Cache
• SQL & performance tuning is the same as usual!
Question Time - It’s that time of year again – the UKOUG Tech conference is approaching and I’ve organised a panel session on the Cost Based Optimizer. This year I’ve got ...
Acum 2 zile