1. Download root.zip and put it on a sdcard ( not on internal memory ). You can download it from here http://androidcentral.us/2014/01/root-galaxy-ace-2-on-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/
2. Download cwm ( custom recovery ) from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2141395 . Put it also on the sdcard
3. Download cyanogenmod 11 ( android 4.4 ) and gapps for android 4.4 ( please choose the pico one ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2555021
4. Stop the phone (power off)
5. Press volume up + HOME + POWER .
6. Enter in stock recovery mode. Choose apply sdcard ... and then pick up root.zip
7. Again, choose apply sdcard ... and choose cwm zip archive
8. The recovery will be changed to cwm
9. wipe data
10. wipe cache ( and dalvik cache from advanced )
11. Install cyanogenmod zip and after that pico gapps for android 4.4
12. Reboot the phone
Different Authentication Settings for Internal and External Users with EBS 12.2 Now Available - I'm pleased to inform you of a recent enhancement delivered for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 If you are using Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 or higher you...
Acum 10 ore