1. Download root.zip and put it on a sdcard ( not on internal memory ). You can download it from here http://androidcentral.us/2014/01/root-galaxy-ace-2-on-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/
2. Download cwm ( custom recovery ) from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2141395 . Put it also on the sdcard
3. Download cyanogenmod 11 ( android 4.4 ) and gapps for android 4.4 ( please choose the pico one ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2555021
4. Stop the phone (power off)
5. Press volume up + HOME + POWER .
6. Enter in stock recovery mode. Choose apply sdcard ... and then pick up root.zip
7. Again, choose apply sdcard ... and choose cwm zip archive
8. The recovery will be changed to cwm
9. wipe data
10. wipe cache ( and dalvik cache from advanced )
11. Install cyanogenmod zip and after that pico gapps for android 4.4
12. Reboot the phone
Speaking At DOAG 2018 Conference And IT Tage 2018 - I will be speaking at the yearly DOAG conference in December as well as at the IT Tage in November. My talk will be "Oracle Optimizer System Statistics Upd...
Acum 2 zile