Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 4.5.40 and later [Release: 4.5 and later ]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA)
ld.so.1: ofsrq: fatal: libnnz10.so: open failed: No such file or directory
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Upgrade OFSA database from RDBMS 10G to 11G.
2. Start Request Queue and received the above error.
Clean and upgraded RDBMS 11G installs are expected to have 10G and 11G versions of the libraries on
which Request Queue and other OFSA binaries rely. This appears to be the case for almost all libraries, with the exception of libnnz.so, which only contains an 11g version (libnnz11.so) when upgraded. Without libnnz10.so existing in the ORACLE_HOME/lib32 directory, attempts to start Request Queue fail.
This issue was discovered on Sun Solaris 5.10 and IBM AIX 5.3 platforms. On Sun platform, creating the symbolic link resolved the issue. On AIX platform, library needs to be copied over.
Sun Solaris 5.10Create the symbolic link to implement the solution using the following steps.
1. Execute the following command as the 'oracle' user from the ORACLE_HOME/lib directory (or
.../lib32 for 64-bit install)
ln -s libnnz11.so libnnz10.so
2. Verify symbolic link is created.
$ ll libnnz*
libnnz10.so -> libnnz11.so
3. Re-run Request Queue.
1. Download and review the readme for Patch 9557126 on AIX .
2. Verify OFSA user profile points $ORACLE_HOME to the 32-bit library.
3. Verify OFSRQ script environment setting is pointing to the 32-bit library.
4. Re-run Request Queue.The following is an example of ofsrq path pointing to lib32.
export OFSA_INSTALL_DIR=/oracle/app/product/4.5export LIB=lib32SHLIB_PATH=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/$LIB; export SHLIB_PATHLIBPATH=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/$LIB; export LIBPATHLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/$LIB; export LD_LIBRARY_PATHINIPATH=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/etc; export INIPATH
OFSA_HOME=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR; export OFSA_HOME
if [ -f $OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/ocommon/nls/admin/data/lx00001.nlb ]; then
# on some platforms NLS files not included yet 11/14/00
ORA_NLS33=$OFSA_INSTALL_DIR/ocommon/nls/admin/data; export ORA_NLS33