Applies to:Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5 and later [Release: 4.5 and later ]
Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 4.5 and later [Release: 4.5 and later]
Oracle Transfer Pricing - Version: 4.5 and later [Release: 4.5 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) 4.5
Oracle Performance Analyzer (PA) - Version: 4.5
Oracle Balance and Control (BC) - Version: 4.5
Oracle Risk Manager (RM) - Version: 4.5
Checked for relevance on 25-Aug-2010.
ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed
1. Unzip the appropriate OFSA client-side patch into a temporary directory on the PC
2. Go to the "windows" directory.
3. Double-click on Setup.exe
4. Select the language "English" and verify the Oracle Home is the "orawin" directory
5. Select "SQL*Net 18.104.22.168.1" and "SQL*Plus 22.214.171.124.0" and click install.
Note: Install SQL*Plus 3.3 for connectivity testing purposes.
6. Select an appropriate Network Protocol when prompted. TCP/IP is most often used.
After the install finishes, verify the tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora files in the \orawin\network\admin directory are setup correctly. Then, test the connection by logging into SQL*Plus 3.3. NOTE:154664.1 - General Protection Fault in Module SQL16W95.DLL Logging into OFSA 4.5